Wednesday 16 October 2013

Matisse, The Unknown Turtle

Matisse, The Unknown Turtle (2012)
Art by Kevin Eastman & Dave Sim
(Click Image To Enlarge)
DAVE SIM:
(from Kickstarter Update #70, 31 July 2012)
...the finished "Matisse the Unknown Turtle" print came in.  Kevin's really done an outstanding job and I can't thank him enough!! Mid-crisis and all I could do was stand there with my jaw hanging open. (Dave? Dave? You have work to do! DAVE!!?)... We have orders for 351 and Kevin and I have agreed to just take 2 or 3 for ourselves (2 for George Gatsis, one for Sandeep, one for John) to, hopefully keep the number down around 360 and SUITABLY rare for all of our $50 and up pledge partners. 

1 comment:

crazyyears said...

This hangs on my wall among other Sim prints, sketches and original art, and it is fantastic. I was happy to have the opportunity to support the kickstarter and when this arrived...well, I was blown away. Thanks to Dave and Kevin Eastman for a job well done. - Michael Hunt